Protocol One is a telehealth platform that aims to improve individuals' physical well-being through fitness, mobility, or physical rehabilitation.
DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW
The design challenge with Protocol One was to build an app that was simple to the point where employees could understand intuitively and build a dashboard that could be used by the admin in order to assign tasks to users. There was also a lot of thought that went into “what metrics could we show to users to keep them motivated?” and “what metrics could we show to business owners to see how much this service is improving their employee’s lives?”
Bringing physical therapy to the workplace
- Users can see company assigned exercises
- Users can schedule an appointment with a physician
- Users can see a live stream video
- Admin can upload video of exercises and label them with tags
- Admin can start a live stream video
- Admin can set their availability on a calendar
- Admin can show credentials
- Admin can download metrics to show business owners
Bill and Micheal are business partners who have a unique perspective on the world of physical well being - Bill has a background as a physical therapist, and Michael has a successful business in tech. They realized that many blue collar businesses injuries could be prevented or improved with simple physical activity.